Processing, Dying and Producing Bulk Hair
Our company factory is located in St. Petersburg, Russia. There, we handle the commercial processing and dying of natural, high-quality Russian Slavic hair for our clients, who are located all over the world.
Our specialty lies in producing various hair colors based on client needs. This includes the most sought-after blonde shades, as well as the slightly less popular darker and brunette shades. Our dyeing techniques are very different from those used in Southeast Asia. HairByRussians opts for alternative dyes that allow us to prevent the hair from getting burned. We do not apply silicon to our hair-based products, as that can lead to damage. Instead, we make sure to preserve as much of the natural cuticle as possible in order to give the hair that natural shininess. As a result, the hair processed at our factory will keep its color over time and can be used multiple times without losing its shine or fading.
How Our Process Works
Our factory’s processing and dying procedures consist of the following steps:
1) The hair roots are pulled together at an even level before being put into a special chain stitch machine.
2) We apply a proprietary chemical solution that prepares the hair for bleaching or dyes.
3) The hair is bleached to an initial base color.
4) A toner is applied before the hair dyed the final desired shade.
5) We comb through the hair before the dye dries.
6) The product is sent to a special dryer to make sure it dries evenly.
7) Once the hair is dry, our experts check to make that the batch is colored evenly.
8) The hair gets sewn together into bundles.
9) Each bundle is washed with a special shampoo. Then, the hair goes into a special room where it dries naturally under controlled temperatures.
After the hair is completely dried, we use it to create a number of products, such as tape in extensions. That process consists of placing certain parts of the hair into a hot press and attaching them together using special tapes. In addition, we create hand-tied extensions. This takes longer because those extensions are indeed made by hand. Also, we separate some of the hair into separate strands and then pre-bond it with keratin tips to create hot fusion extensions. Finally, our factory creates machine wefts and clip-in extensions as well.
Do You Want to Become One of Our Clients?
While we offer a number of different hair-based products, our most basic option is called Russian Bulk Hair. We offer it to wholesale clients, and then extend our services to include the many processes that we handle, from machine wefts to tape-in extensions. Starting with the wholesale bulk hair option gives you the products that you need at a lower base price.
Our clients not only receive our high-quality products, but we can use your packaging and branding so that everyone knows whose hair extensions they are (yours, of course.) Just contact us in order to get started.