Tape In Hair Extensions
Tape in hair extensions are considered to be one of the easiest and safest hair extension methods. Strands of hair are attached to a special adhesive tape (generally 4 cm but our stylist can cut tapes) which gently attach themselves to the roots of your hair. This allows for a completely natural adhesive process that should take no longer than 40 minutes to complete.
- Each package contains 20 tapes, and the weight of the pack depends on the length of the tapes. We recommend that you buy 2 to 5 packs*, depending on whether you want longer hair or higher volume of hair.
*For a full volume treatment 2-3 packages are recommended.
- One tape (width 3-4 cm, height: < 1 cm, thickness: < 1 mm)
- Composed of only natural hair without synthetics.
- Minimum coating, providing a seamless transition between hair extension and natural hair.
- Does not require thermal or mechanical agents.
- Procedure takes around 30 to 40 minutes.