Weft Hair Extensions
$260.00 – $310.00
Weft hair extensions allow strands of hair to be essentially sewn-in or braided into your hair using a weft. Because there is no glue, heat, or chemicals involved, weft-hair extensions is considered a “cold-fusion method,” and is the safest, most comfortable hair extension method.
Weft hair extensions are braided in rows to create a base for the extensions, and then the wefts are sewn into the braids using a needle and thread. Because there is no glue, heat or chemicals involved, weft hair extensions are the safest and most comfortable method of hair extension available. Furthermore, because the weight of the panels is spread over a larger area, it causes no future damage to the clients hair. Normal applications take 10-30 minutes with full-length applications generally lasting 40-60 minutes.
- Premium quality of European Human Hair
- Designed for cold fusion application
- There is no glue, heat, chemicals or tape involved
- Lasts 6-8 weeks (fitting into your salon cycle)
- Super lightweight; barely noticeable
- Easiest method for hairdressers to learn which increases the likelihood of customer satisfaction
- Perfect for special occasion hairstyles
Have Any Questions?
Ask us anything you would like to know about weft hair extensions and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
There are no reviews yet.