Hot Fusion (Flat I-Tip) Hair Extensions
Hot fusion hair extensions are attached to the natural hair using keratin, a protein that your own hair is already made of. Keratin tends to be gentler on the hair than many other silicon-based glues that are used with extensions, many of which can be tough to remove and can cause damage to your natural hair.
Hot fusion extensions are fitted strand by strand, and are applied using a heat connector which melts the keratin resin and fuses the extension to your natural hair at the root. The bond is rolled to secure the extension instantly. These bonds can mean an incredibly strong and durable hairpiece that will allow your hair extensions to stay in place for as long as 8 months. This can make hot fusion extensions great for people who hate having to regularly change their extensions and want a long term look that will blend into their hair.
- Made of 100% Russian human hair
- Contained 100 pcs of keratin strands
- Silicone free; no synthetic additives
- Lasts up to 12 months
- Can be curled or straightened
- Thick strands from roots to ends
- Designed for hot fusion application method
- Strong and highly durable; suitable for coarse, thick hair
- Seamless invisible transition
Have Any Questions?
Ask us anything you would like to know about hot fusion hair extensions and we will get back to you as soon as possible!